Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Saturday, April 07, 2007

New Widgets: Video Bar

I have added a new and useful widgets on the top of my weblog today: Video Bar.
The Video Bar lets you play the e-learning video today without leaving my blog!
I will change the e-learning video today after a while and I hope that you find this service useful.

About the e-learning video today







The term "blended learning" is being used with increasing frequency in both academic and corporate circles. So what is this "blended learning" that everyone is talking about? This presentation will provide a basic introduction to blended learning systems and share some trends and issues that are relevant to those who are implementing such systems. To accomplish these goals, five important questions related to blended learnings will be addressed, such as: What is blended learning? Why blend? What current blend learning models exist? What issues and challenges are faced when blending? What are the future directions of blended learning?

Related link